POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving MoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswersPoorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving MoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswersPoorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 27 Sep 2014 09:12:11
Message: <5426b7ab@news.povray.org>
I don't care if you're the Einstein of your profession, your logic is
invalid, because you 2 statement in that post, the first was wrong and
the second contradicted your first post which was ironically right, but
contradicted yourself therefore invalidating the logic that connects the
2 of them, so your way of thinking was more wrong that right, but you OH
PROFESSIONAL in this, didn't even notice it, let alone bother to check
for mistakes in your way of writing, and I'm the closed minded one?
haha, I really don't care discussing with people like you, you have
demonstrated on your post not to have much logic, so far the worst of
all the posters to my posts.