POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeople WhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeople WhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 27 Sep 2014 09:11:32
Message: <5426b784@news.povray.org>
I don't try in anyway to appear anything but rational, I don't know why
people say I try to look intellectual and I use fancy words, I use the
little English I know and words that are efficient for expressing
ideas/meaning, if they seem intellectual well it's just expected since I
used my intellect, what's wrong with that?

"I don't think you even understand what "argument from ignorance" means.

Did you pull a random fallacy name from your behind?" You call this
mature? for a 10 year old, yes, this is your level of discussion and so
my answers.