POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I should have more time (but actually don't) : Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't)
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Sep 2014 14:24:47
Message: <5425af6f@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/2014 18:54, clipka wrote:
> Am 26.09.2014 19:05, schrieb Stephen:
>> On 26/09/2014 17:04, clipka wrote:
>>> I'm not saying the books don't have a point. But I wouldn't believe 100%
>>> of what's written in those books. 10% maybe.
>>
>> But it is in black and white. It must be true.
>
> Interesting thought, indeed: Why should we expect anything else from
> books than a black-and-white view of the world. ;-)

Because that is what "literature" is all about. Can't you just taste
that madeleine when you drink your tea.
(That should prove to my wife that I do listen. Proust! You couldn't
make him up.)

Seriously, It was an old fashioned retort to people who believe
everything in books. Probably long forgotten by everyone except Dr. John.

--

Regards
     Stephen