POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I should have more time (but actually don't) : Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't)
From: clipka
Date: 26 Sep 2014 12:04:50
Message: <54258ea2@news.povray.org>
Am 26.09.2014 15:19, schrieb Saul Luizaga:

> These are writers, people that research mostly silently for years and
> make a book like a Thesis, so it is not something that you'll see in the
> news probably, so if you don't get interested in social justice and
> shows/people that will bring such
> articles/interviews/documentaries/shows to share the info you'll
> probably think, I'm a gullible conspiracy theorist.

Well, I guess I have to concede that you're right: There /is/ a
conspiracy going on.

It is a conspiracy of book authors to fool us into thinking that there
is a conspiracy going on in the world, for the sake of better selling
their books.

I'm not saying the books don't have a point. But I wouldn't believe 100%
of what's written in those books. 10% maybe.