POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He'sGivingMoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswersPoorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He'sGivingMoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswersPoorly.
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Sep 2014 11:32:48
Message: <54258720$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/2014 14:39, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> A reasonable construct will indicate the difference, if you can't tell
> the difference that's simple lack of understanding, it's not the same to
> say/write: you're saying something stupid than you're stupid.

Not in all cases.
Non stupid people can say or do stupid things at times.

To call someone stupid without qualifying it implies that they always do
and will do stupid things.

I have known Warp on here for a long time. I may disagree with him
sometime. But I have never known him to say anything stupid.

--

Regards
     Stephen