POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I should have more time (but actually don't) : Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't)
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 26 Sep 2014 07:44:14
Message: <5425518e@news.povray.org>
Stupidity alone? Might be, but 'the powers to be' are in everything
probably.

As you mention probably there is a gradual concentration of power back
to monarchy styles, and that monarchy is in turn being bought by money
people, or the 1%, I have learned that his is how the World is being
managed, Govs. are puppets and scape goats.

Everything is bribery probably, why politicians won't self themselves
when they have power and not money (capitalism wins over ethics and
politics), if they don't, and if they do they can always get a little
more, the reason why 'The Revolving Door': Corportocracy <--> Gov. flow
of people in USA but I'm pretty sure 'The Powers to Be' have managed to
do something similar in EU and other parts of the world.

That's why we need a economic system that it's not that selfish but the
contrary, a better way to share rationally what we have *worldwide* this
way each region will contribute with natural resources to the World and
Humanity will work for a Common Well-Being and will promote such
behavior as capitalism promotes the opposite.

That's why I made my suggestions to those websites, they have a good
alternative: Natural-Law Resource-Based Economy.

That was my argument, nothing more.