POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I should have more time (but actually don't) : Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't)
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 26 Sep 2014 07:09:56
Message: <54254984$1@news.povray.org>
Not quite, there is an elite of money people that control the most of
the economies of the World, and this is no theory this is unfortunately
true, the depressions in USA, the World Wars, Vietnam, etc were and are
all business to siphon money from the middle and lower classes.
Therefore the need to change to a better type of economy and so my
suggestions about it I made.