POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : missing flower : Re: missing flower Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: missing flower
From: andrel
Date: 26 Sep 2014 06:09:54
Message: <54253B5D.6050404@gmail.com>
On 26-9-2014 11:25, Stephen wrote:
> On 26/09/2014 10:14, andrel wrote:
>> Anyone know what happened to our mascot? only 1 post in the last 20 days
>> and that was more than a week ago.
>>

> Is this not about the time when he tries to break his legs sliding down
> a mountain on two sticks?

no it isn't, it is summer (for a certain amount of 'summer'). That is
why I am worried he might have a serious case of real life. Unless he
went to queenstown, australia this time, off course.

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.