POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Howto code this texture Texture : Howto code this texture Texture Server Time
4 May 2024 00:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Howto code this texture Texture
From: Ralf Jonas
Date: 25 Sep 2014 07:07:08
Message: <5423f75c@news.povray.org>
Hi,

although I'm not very new to povray (I already used it when it was
DKB-Trace), I'm very impressed by this draft made by a friend of mine in
Blender.
It's a kind of bathroom wall with tiles. Each tile in the top row and
the second row from bottom was made with a height field.
My question points to the dirt on the wall. It seems, like the dirt
drops down from above and fades out on its way down.
Can you tell me, how to do this in povray?

Thanks in advance
Ralf

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: