POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving MoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving MoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.HeAnswers Poorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 25 Sep 2014 05:39:55
Message: <5423e2eb$1@news.povray.org>
I thought about it, it took my 2 seconds, both are possibilities, for
example a myth like religion is false, because better thinking and
methods debunks it, that doesn't mean that the few atheist that were
tortured/killed were crazy/wrong, it's about reasoning and seeing which
is more probable, I have, and will as long as I can. I'm always glad
about friendship that comes through, which I consider as true friendship.