POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw. He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw. He Answers Poorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 25 Sep 2014 05:34:10
Message: <5423e192@news.povray.org>
Discuss if the case arrived on my posts, but mostly inform and I would
discuss on other people's post of course, so if you don't jump to
conclusions as you did, you can easily see that this is a possibility.

I'm not missing the target, that's what you think, the target is people
that can read, write and think.

Oversimplifying and exaggerating are too ways to miss grossly to hit the
point with precision, and therefore not efficient, efficiency what
Nature tell us to be if possible 100% of the time, the path of least
resistance and more direct interaction, we can see this on the evolved
creatures, how they solved issues that engineers and scientists take as
a lessons, so we should try for this and not the opposite, the best
highlight is to be exact, at least to target intelligent people, IMO. As
Einstein said: "explain simple, not simpler than that", or something
similar.

I understand your points, you're simply wrong or misguided as I have
pointed out if any. I'm using reason, and IMO good enough to explain my
points in a clear, simple, with mutual respect and reasonable way, I
haven't seen an indication by anyone of the contrary except for the
insult which I reconsidered, and there will be closed-minded people that
are not willing to accept that their "perfect little corner of the
World" isn't such, so I'm not going to waste time in reaching
unreasonable people, I made a mistake in giving Doctor John too much
attention.