POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More MoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More MoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 25 Sep 2014 04:55:30
Message: <5423d882$1@news.povray.org>
No, you're wrong and many people that write here write contradictions,
fallacies, arguments from ignorance and when I point them out and demand
mutual respect, I'm stubborn and insulting. I'm not the one that started
with the threats, and I know what he meant and I wrote to him, that in
person that would be a lot harder than he thinks, you don't want me
pissed of on you, I'll probably do more damage than most people think is
needed to be made.

You don't respect me, I'll tolerate little that attitude before I
disrespect back, I don't care if that doesn't help make a better World,
don't disrespect me, or face consequences, simple.