POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Sep 2014 10:39:49
Message: <5422d7b5$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/09/2014 15:18, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 24-9-2014 14:11, Stephen wrote:
>> You did make yourself clear, Thomas.
>> But someone need to take the blame. ;-)
>>

> Oh right! Did I tell you about the day I thought I stepped on a sand
> hump, which proved to be cow dung?  :-D

No but it reminds me of the urban myth we had when I was a child.
It was a bit like knocking the door and running away. The twist was that
you put some dog droppings in a paper bag outside someone's door, set
fire to it, knock the door and run away.
The idea was that the householder would come to the door in his slippers
see the fire and stamp on it to put the flames out.
For certain age groups that was very funny.
My next door neighbour's granddaughter has not heard about the paper bag
thing.
Cheeky little beasom. ;-)

--

Regards