POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I should have more time (but actually don't) : Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't)
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 24 Sep 2014 08:13:53
Message: <5422b581$1@news.povray.org>
And you jump to conclusion again, I never wrote it was black and white,
it's all a infinite amount of shades of corruption, depending the risk
and how dirty you want to get, the idea that you have of what your Gov.
can or can't do it a notion, for sure not the truth, unless you have
seen the accounting books and how everything is spent in detail, they
won't allow that ever, as long as the 1% has your Gov. in their pay
role, that's the effect that we see around the World, hence evidence
that my idea, shared my millions if not billions, it's not probably far
away from the truth.