POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I should have more time (but actually don't) : Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't)
From: andrel
Date: 24 Sep 2014 07:49:00
Message: <5422AFA3.8020907@gmail.com>
The point of my long post was to explain that a government can never
finance all the things she would want to do. At least at this moment in
time ours can't. So yes it is all about money and no capitalism is not
directly involved. Indirectly of course companies are lobbying but so do
the labour organizations and the churches.
I have long passed the day when I though everything was black and white.
One day you might do that as well.

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.