POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving MoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving MoreMoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly.
From: andrel
Date: 24 Sep 2014 07:37:31
Message: <5422ACF1.6020601@gmail.com>
On 24-9-2014 11:20, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Thanks for your self-righteous closed-minded claim, very stupid IMO,
> because ironically you're doing exactly the opposite to what you just
> say you are, and helps confirm my point of semi-civilized.

Asking someone to be polite is not the same as being close minded.
And again the fact that your expression is limited comes from the fact
that you are a guest on a private server. And it is not the content that
is limited, but merely the ways you can express them. So stop answering
friendly advise by insults. Be glad you have (had?) so many friends here.

So, don't answer this post, just think about this:
When a group of people independently take the time to send the message
that the way you communicate is not bringing your points across then
either the whole world is mad except you, or they might have a point.

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.