POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More MoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More MoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 24 Sep 2014 05:21:08
Message: <54228d04@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your self-righteous closed-minded claim, very stupid IMO,
because ironically you're doing exactly the opposite to what you just
say you are, and helps confirm my point of semi-civilized.

Physical violence is not the same as other types of violence and
insulting doesn't make you bleed or get your teeth out with pain or
produce any effect similar to it, so it's not the same. Some people just
deserve to be insulted, because what they do is insulting, but yes, you
can insult in a civilized way without resorting to classical coursing
words, which in deed lower the quality of the conversation, actually I
can say whatever I want, I should not however, but if you go physical
with me, believe me, insults will be the least of your concerns.