POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeople WhoBreakTheLaw. He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeople WhoBreakTheLaw. He Answers Poorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 24 Sep 2014 05:13:11
Message: <54228b27@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> And yes, I also /do/ take that with rational, skeptical and critical
> thinking: There is a certain gut feeling

This is an oximoron that proves you wrong right there; so no you're not,
you're having an emotional response, you don't even know what it is, and
obviously haven't analyzed, but there you are trusting in it, which begs
the question, isn't this an argument from ignorance?

My only bad did was insulting Doctor John, so don't unfairly generalize
all my actions on a single mistake, the intentions were demonstrated by
my acts, and I think they were good enough and I reconsidered my bad deed.

The reason we have common considerations to feelings through courtesy
and manners is because it's moral, and it's the only reason, because we
require to treated morally correct so we feel in a non-denigrating,
safe-to-talk and mutual consideration environment, the core reason,
being we don't want to be hated, perhaps loved a little but mostly given
the opportunity of saying our peace with dignity, all those are
emotional + intellectual reasons, but mainly emotional, reason? human
dignity, the foundation of our morals and it's OK to demand them as
natural Human Rights, hence my reconsideration of my emotional outburst.
If you exclude all emotion you can't get to these moral ground
intellectually alone because intellectually they're meaningless without
emotional offense, instead without any emotion, you'll have perfect
logic, you wouldn't even have a reason to be offended, because you
evaluate on true or false, probable or improbable and a degree of it,
you wouldn't even have the concept of offense, I think.

And that I'm not connected actually to the links I posted, that is were
you're completely wrong, everything is connected to everything, Science
indicates so, in Nature there isn't an independent system existing on
its own completely, since we're in this Universe, everything affects us
somewhat someway. For example there is this popular PhD Physicist that I
don't recall his name, but he's popular in YouTube too,  that says
according to Quantum Physics an electron that receives a bit of energy
that electron can't be in the same state of energy than another, so in
theory at least immediately across the Universe all electrons will shift
their energy states to be different, something more intuitive is a
jungle: everything interacts with everything, is simply obvious, Carl
Sagan also noticed in his series Cosmos: In order to survive, Earth must
be seen as a single organism, and an organism in war with itself is
doomed, or somethings similar, Climate Change another fact proving this,
so we're connected more than you think we do and most people are as
shortsighted as you are.

That's why I wrote on another post that people should first analyze my
post and then take it on its merit, not on what they think it is, and I
made it easy for anyone to do that by avoiding unnecessary commentary,
so you as many here are making mostly arguments from ignorance, which is
exactly what it's not supported by science of reasonable people. You
should go beyond your instinct, instinct is some kind of warning, nor an
educated opinion.

I make sure that the ideas I spread are probably correct, I'd gladly
accept a correction or discussion about it, as long as it's rational and
not tending to be unnecessarily long.

I've no idea on some messages, but probably true, or maybe true, anyway,
everything indicates so, it could be a scam, but I don't have a way to
verify directly, I don't live in USA, most messages are from there, but
anyway the ideas are the important, eventually they'll be validate for
its merits, so it's worth to follow somehow.

If I want something to be true or believe something to be true is
irrelephant, truth will remain to be, regardless, so it's truth the
goal, hence the analysis to at least have a look and check for its
validity in your ration opinion or educated opinion if you happen to be
an expert.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '10269588_651070054989413_3964025147672603556_n.jpg' (25 KB)

Preview of image '10269588_651070054989413_3964025147672603556_n.jpg'
10269588_651070054989413_3964025147672603556_n.jpg