POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More MoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw. He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More MoneyToPeopleWhoBreakTheLaw. He Answers Poorly.
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 Sep 2014 03:45:54
Message: <542276b2$1@news.povray.org>
On 24-9-2014 8:59, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> I will say to you what ever I want how ever I want if I see it fit and I
> can help it, you'd be realizing that in person accomplishing your
> physical violence threat is a lot harder than you think it might be, I
> guarantee you that.

I disagree, sir. In a civilized world - and I still have the notion that
we are living in such a world, and I do my utmost best to preserve such
a world - insulting people is considered rude, low and stupid. In other
words, it is not better than physical violence. So, no. You /cannot/ say
what ever you want to others.

Discussion closed as far as I am concerned.

Thomas