POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeopleWhoBreakThe Law. He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeopleWhoBreakThe Law. He Answers Poorly.
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Sep 2014 02:07:21
Message: <54225f99$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/09/2014 06:40, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> I define asshole someone that in a very unconsidered way makes fast and
> stupid judgements , and that Doctor John was 1, because I had the best
> intentions when I came here to discuss, after a long while, and to
> inform you of interesting things, and I get that attitude, at the very
> least he's being stupid IMO, but yeah, is bad for the spirit of
> conversation to actually go so negative on someone I think, rather than
> just pointing out, and by spirit I mean the feelings and mood.
>
>   I don't mind no-comments if the idea gets through.
>
> I'm glad your memories of me were rather pleasant, my intention is t
> have a good time discussing, and you all should take things for what
> they are, not for what you think they are, because you and at the seems
> what everyone is doing.

I too remember you and remember the last image you posted. It distressed
me greatly. I am glad that you are still with us. :-D

Please be aware that this is an international newsgroup and what might
pass for a casual remark in America can be considered very offensive in
other parts of the English speaking world.
If you had said to me what you wrote to the good doctor. You would be
eating through a straw. That is how offensive I found it.

A quick link to illustrate this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28339497/ns/travel-travel_tips/t/throwing-shoes-blowing-noses/#.VCJcOBbk05c

Try being a little bit more laid back and not so intense and we will
welcome your contributions.

--

Regards
     Stephen