POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To PeopleWhoBreakThe Law. He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To PeopleWhoBreakThe Law. He Answers Poorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 24 Sep 2014 01:40:48
Message: <54225960@news.povray.org>
I've learn to be a person of reason and rational, skeptical, critical,
logical thinking, because that's how scientists and reasoning people
find how amazing Nature is through Science and that's IMO the best
approximation to the truth.

I could never insult you for being honest, a rather rare commodity in
such a cynic, hypocrite, unethical, semi-civilized at best society we
live in, I appreciate it and you made it with reasoning, which I could
never reject, let alone insult you out of it.

But you made a mistake: I made about 6 posts with links, and only the
first 2 had no comments because I thought the title and its repetition
in the link would have sufficed as such. As I wrote on another post, my
intention is to give you news, to inform not really discuss, if you're a
rational person, you'll see something is wrong. I like a rational and
civilized discussion, but the links had an article where it was
described and I just give the comment that was appropriated, none if
that helps better to communicate the idea, as I did in the first 2.

I define asshole someone that in a very unconsidered way makes fast and
stupid judgements , and that Doctor John was 1, because I had the best
intentions when I came here to discuss, after a long while, and to
inform you of interesting things, and I get that attitude, at the very
least he's being stupid IMO, but yeah, is bad for the spirit of
conversation to actually go so negative on someone I think, rather than
just pointing out, and by spirit I mean the feelings and mood.

  I don't mind no-comments if the idea gets through.

I'm glad your memories of me were rather pleasant, my intention is t
have a good time discussing, and you all should take things for what
they are, not for what you think they are, because you and at the seems
what everyone is doing.