POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I should have more time (but actually don't) : Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't)
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 23 Sep 2014 20:09:07
Message: <54220ba3@news.povray.org>
Probably, but the bottom line is the same, money, and the fact that you
were not given a position in a scientific environment that's not for
profit and working for the issuer of Laws, your own Government, breaks
them, it's even more disappointing, the only reason I see is to save
money; why you could've been hired as a freelancer maybe  for better pay?