POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeople WhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:32:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money ToPeople WhoBreakTheLaw.He Answers Poorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 23 Sep 2014 20:01:07
Message: <542209c3@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> This is a public service announcement:
>
> You might not be aware of it, but this is a violation of the rules in
> this newsgroup, it could get you banned from all povray newsgroups.*

No insults allowed? fine I'll take out the insults but I won't
apologize, the guy deserves it.

> Your behaviour also does also not help in getting your point across.

I made a post for that purpose.

> I suggest that you apologize and restrict the number of times you refer
> to what others have done on obscure websites

obscure? are you that paranoid or what it's wrong with you? Have you
ever heard the of 'humanitarian'? that¡s what all those sites are all
about, and I'll do as I please, because of my freedom of thought and
expression.

> and simply try to make your
> point using your own words and in an orderly fashion.

I did, and I explained this on the other post I made on this thread.

> Many of us are glad that at least there are some places on the internet
> that are free from profanities, trolls, porno, and spam. Please behave
> like a good guest in this community and keep it that way.
> Thanx

I am, I post things that are worth sharing, spam is the opposite,
selfish ads for self-benefit without consideration to others.

> *) As has been explained before, this newsgroup is not part of the
> general newsgroups of the internet jungle outside. It is hosted on a
> private server and only uses a standard protocol for everybody else to
> easily connect.

I don't pretend to disturb the newsgroup but inform, I've seen somewhat
interesting social articles, and I thought these would be also of
interest but I get received with rejection instead of analyzing what I
write and link.