POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People WhoBreakThe Law. He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:31:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People WhoBreakThe Law. He Answers Poorly.
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 23 Sep 2014 19:44:02
Message: <542205c2@news.povray.org>
I'll address everyone in this message:

I can't believe the reaction of you people to my messages, I thought
you'd take them with rational, skeptical and critical thinking, but
you're taking them emotionally, "I'm uneasy", of course, that's the
point, it's something fucking wrong with the World we live in and we
should see that and at least discuss it, with off-line people and do as
much as you can, even if it's just passing the news, so people get aware
and that makes noticeable changes over time, are things of common
interest not only for a certain Country but Humanity, I don't believe in
nationalism, I consider myself a citizen of the World and as such my
concern for their citizens.

Yes I'm using this a political platform, and why not? the Internet is
open to everything and I think it's a great idea to share good and/or
scientific ideas to solve all kinds of problems and to point out what's
wrong, so we can see and do what we can, no matter how little, and it's
our common wellbeing what's at stake, so if have the courage to get out
of your "perfect little corner of the world", you'll see that the World
is pretty much fucked up and the greedy 1% thrives and hopes for the
indolence you manifest so abundantly, and allows them to try to control
even more inhumanly our lives for a little bit more of unnecessary
profit, even if it's in a self-destructive way as it is mostly.

I'm political in the sense of a scientific and rational distribution of
resources, I don't care about power, left, right, center of some
delusional political ideology, that fails miserably because of the
Monetary System underlying to everything, specially when money people
control the politicians, the democracy is an illusion, that's how big
corporations in USA, sell nothing of their goods, like private jets,
some having several and get bailout by their Gov, instead of foreclosure
and give those corps to competent people or something, instead of just
giving them billions for their fuck ups, normal people go live under a
bridge maybe even prison, I don't know, for bankruptcy, how is that
fair? that's BS, pure and simple. If resources are assigned rationally
to each person, I'm pretty sure most if not all of them will work gladly
to return the favor, to eliminate starvation, easily curable diseases
and homelessness, so going in that direction requires to know what's
wrong, so you can suggest or promote a
project/movement/initiative/system with a educated opinion, that's it.

I've learned that Nature does everything in the most efficient way, so
why waste words in lengthy reviews if I can summarize my POV in a few
words? Why you say I didn't? the video I link, it's pretty much
self-explanatory, and the title and article that video is in, there is
no need much for me to write I think, just my opinion on it, and it's
just trying to reason and have common sense about them, it's mostly
informative, if you have something to comment, fine if not fine too. I
think it's a public service to point out social injustice to other
fellow humans, that's about it.