POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I should have more time (but actually don't) : Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't)
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 23 Sep 2014 18:04:39
Message: <5421ee77$1@news.povray.org>
Again the Monetary System and its "creative" ways to improve the profit
of a company at the expense of employees, but some people will argue
money isn't the source of most corruption. At least your Country is
doing something about it, I hope it's enough noise to actually solve it.

1 more reason for me to advocate for TheVenusProject.com and The
ZeitgeistMovement.com and similar efforts, which is simply better
resource distribution mechanisms, as people worldwide is realizing how
bad capitalism if for Humanity.