POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I should have more time (but actually don't) : Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:34:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I should have more time (but actually don't)
From: clipka
Date: 23 Sep 2014 14:11:26
Message: <5421b7ce$1@news.povray.org>
Am 23.09.2014 15:50, schrieb andrel:

> So far the fun part. Temporary inherently implies that the contract ends
> at some point. I am unemployed since Aug 1st.

That sucks. If you accumulated those 25 years and 4 months at a single
employer, in Germany you would be entitled to permanent employment (or
compensation) after just 2 years...

... which was originally designed to reduce the number of temporary
contracts in favor of permanent ones, but in practice only leads to a
quasi-guarantee that temporary employment contracts will /not/ be
renewed after 2 years.