POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Sep 2014 08:32:33
Message: <54216861$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/09/2014 12:26, clipka wrote:

> In light of this article, and if you had written "and God wants him
> to...", I'd be compelled to agree. Still no sign of "and God told him...".

Have you been promoted to 2nd dan Nitpicker? ;-)

Nobody but nobody admits to hearing voices in their head telling them to
KILL. Unless it is at court.

> Either way, whatever his faith, he's certainly right in one thing:

> Tony Blair complained in 2007 that he had been unable to talk about his
> faith while in office as he would have been perceived as "a nutter".

Too bloody true.

> And rightly so he would, as it seems.
>
> God bless the British people for this difference to the US-Americans.

And God bless you sir for your understanding.
And the old Queen Mum sends her blessing too.
Wherever she is. Gwad bless her. Lord Luv a duck

--

Regards
     Stephen