POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:35:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Sep 2014 04:18:23
Message: <54212ccf$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/09/2014 03:37, clipka wrote:

>>> Ah, I'm not sure about that one. the IS seems to be a serious problem
>>> indeed, and there /are/ countries that have their share in being
>>> responsible for that.
>>
>> But if he believe that it is the right thing to do and God told him...
>
> Sounds a bit far-fetched to me; any reliable source for this?

I put the two clauses together and the one about God is an interpolation.

Google Tony Blare and God.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/5373525/Tony-Blair-believed-God-wanted-him-to-go-to-war-to-fight-evil-claims-his-mentor.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4772142.stm

You may have to use a UK based proxy to see the last one.

--

Regards
     Stephen