POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Sep 2014 15:57:28
Message: <54207f28$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/09/2014 19:39, clipka wrote:
> Am 22.09.2014 18:07, schrieb Stephen:
>
>> Wait until I can afford some guns for my Anaconda. I'll sort them out.
>> ;-)
>
> Damn, you *DO* have an Anaconda?

and 1M5 credits to spend.
Much good does it do me. :-(

> See me grow Vulcanian skin from envy.

I thought that it was Martians and Treens that had green skin.

There is a green eyed yellow idol to the north of Kathmandu...

> I really /do/ have to zap you up - and take over your ship :-P

Find me online and you are welcome.

BTW there are two empty seats beside me.
Not to mention a class 8 hardpoint.

Kerboom!

>>> Which of the two do you mean - Putin or Uncle Sam? :-P
>>>

>> Good question. I'll get back to you on that.
>> Which reminds me. I read that Blair said that we might have to send
>> troops against the Islamic State. Another Christian Fundamentalist.
>
> Ah, I'm not sure about that one. the IS seems to be a serious problem
> indeed, and there /are/ countries that have their share in being
> responsible for that.

But if he believe that it is the right thing to do and God told him...

>>> The Americans haven't seriously pushed Vlad for decades now. They, too,
>>> have more important stuff to do than to protect Europe's gas supply.
>>
>> True, like health care. :-)
>
> Depends on which half of the population you ask, it seems.

Let's not try to have a sensible discussion on this.
The Americans here would probably agree it is a good thing but what
politician ever listened to the majority when it was not what they wanted?

--

Regards
     One scunnered Stephen