POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: clipka
Date: 22 Sep 2014 14:39:09
Message: <54206ccd$1@news.povray.org>
Am 22.09.2014 18:07, schrieb Stephen:

> Wait until I can afford some guns for my Anaconda. I'll sort them out. ;-)

Damn, you *DO* have an Anaconda?

See me grow Vulcanian skin from envy.

I really /do/ have to zap you up - and take over your ship :-P

>>> 2. What does a macho-man do when his back is to the wall?
>>
>> Which of the two do you mean - Putin or Uncle Sam? :-P
>>

> Good question. I'll get back to you on that.
> Which reminds me. I read that Blair said that we might have to send
> troops against the Islamic State. Another Christian Fundamentalist.

Ah, I'm not sure about that one. the IS seems to be a serious problem
indeed, and there /are/ countries that have their share in being
responsible for that.

>> The Americans haven't seriously pushed Vlad for decades now. They, too,
>> have more important stuff to do than to protect Europe's gas supply.
>
> True, like health care. :-)

Depends on which half of the population you ask, it seems.