POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? : Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Fundamentalists in the USA - change of favorite enemy?
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Sep 2014 12:07:24
Message: <5420493c$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/09/2014 16:19, clipka wrote:
> Am 22.09.2014 16:49, schrieb Stephen:

>> 1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-29288277 GPS/Sat Nav went
>> down?

> They entered what is known as the Air Defence Identification Zone
> (ADIZ), but did not enter US air space.
>
> The planes, two of which were MiG 31 jets, left the area without incident.
>
> Officials said this type of incident was not uncommon, and happens up to
> 10 times a year.

Yes, just what they did to us over the NE of Scotland. Which is why the
Lightning jet was developed. To intercept them before they could finish
their sandwiches.

Just what the Americans and Canadians did. Lets the baddies know that we
are on the ball.

> So nothing to be alarmed there. Actually, similar incidents regularly
> occur between Greece and Turkey, without anyone in Europe (except maybe
> for the Greeks ;-)) being seriously worried that one would anytime soon
> invade the other.

Okay I'll sleep better in my bed knowing that.

Wait until I can afford some guns for my Anaconda. I'll sort them out. ;-)

>> 2. What does a macho-man do when his back is to the wall?
>
> Which of the two do you mean - Putin or Uncle Sam? :-P

Good question. I'll get back to you on that.
Which reminds me. I read that Blair said that we might have to send
troops against the Islamic State. Another Christian Fundamentalist.

> The Americans haven't seriously pushed Vlad for decades now. They, too,
> have more important stuff to do than to protect Europe's gas supply.

True, like health care. :-)

--

Regards
     Stephen