POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really? : Re: Really? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Really?
From: Doctor John
Date: 20 Sep 2014 17:41:23
Message: <541df483$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/09/14 20:06, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:12:16 +0100, Doctor John wrote:
>
>> On 19/09/14 22:59, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>>
>>> And I hope the RL stuff isn't too serious, John.
>>>

>> No. Just work-related sh*t. Had to rewrite a complete Justification of
>> Resources before the dead-line (today at midday).
>
> Ah, OK - I know that feeling. :)

With a bit of luck, I'll get what we need. I've over-estimated by 25%
and expect the Powers That Be to cut me by 20%. Guess who wins :-)

>> Left work early and took the Feegle to the park with his best friend
>> Ellie this afternoon.
>
> Fun!

Yup! Lots of running around for the kids and lots of sitting around,
chatting and sipping wine and nibbling things for the parents. (as you
might have guessed we were not alone)

John
--
Protect the Earth