POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really? : Re: Really? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Really?
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 20 Sep 2014 08:55:00
Message: <541d7924@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Never trust a man who wants power.

Actually everyone wants it, to have more "control" over their lives, the
Monetary System only gives you as much control as the money you have,
and since nobody gives away money in the amounts we'd want to, we all
want more money/power. So it's not the power but the use of it, and it
should be taken as it is, a tool, like a hammer, you build something
with it and then you live it the fuck alone.