POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really? : Re: Really? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Really?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 19 Sep 2014 16:06:10
Message: <541c8cb2@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:12:35 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> Sorry James, I know that you are a veteran of this game that is played
> not only here but in many planets throughout the Galaxy. But under the
> S.F. pretentious goal bird rules. The almost good doctor is allowed time
> to recover from the nasty surprise that Sven delivered. And do have
> respect for this aged veteran of many, many years.
>
> :-P

But Stephen - as a long-standing veteran of the game with many years
experience playing it, even after a day stuck in bed due to illness, I
had fully expected the good Doctor John to have returned and elucidated
where his next move would be.  With all due respect to the other veterans
of the game, what with the many decades of experience between the entire
group of us, even a surprise from Sven might have caused such an
experienced player to have moved a little more quickly on to the next
station, even if it was across the diagonal.

:P