POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Really? : Re: Really? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Really?
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Sep 2014 15:12:38
Message: <541c8026@news.povray.org>
On 19/09/2014 19:17, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 14:38:25 -0400, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> On the principle that you'd be insane to travel to Victoria (serious
>>> disruptions due to ongoing reconstruction of the station), I assume
>>> you'll have to turn off down Regency Street. Therefore: Oxford Circus
>>
>> That makes sense.  After all, during the reconstruction, it's kinda
>> difficult to get around anyways, and things may not be on time.
>>
>> Which reminds me that I have a vague recollection of construction at
>> Leicester Square when we were there a decade ago, so that's where I want
>> to move to, just to see how it turned out.
>
> *buzz*  Hesitation!

Sorry James, I know that you are a veteran of this game that is played
not only here but in many planets throughout the Galaxy. But under the
S.F. pretentious goal bird rules. The almost good doctor is allowed time
to recover from the nasty surprise that Sven delivered. And do have
respect for this aged veteran of many, many years.

:-P

--

Regards
     Stephen