POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An anecdote re: Paisley : Re: An anecdote re: Paisley Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:29:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An anecdote re: Paisley
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Sep 2014 18:03:30
Message: <5414bf32$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/09/2014 22:25, Doctor John wrote:
> On 13/09/14 06:08, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> Personally I think that now Pastor Jack Glass will have company in Hell.
>>
>> I lived in Glasgow (Belfast Lite) during the Troubles of the 60s and 70s.
>> He was a rabble rousing, hate spreading bigot and the peace process
>> there would have been completed decades before it was, without him.
>>

> I like to think that souls of dead bigots are sent to the heaven of
> those they are bigoted against }:-)

Has anyone ever told you, that you are a nasty piece of work? :-P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0xamGC458g&list=RDG0xamGC458g&feature=player_detailpage#t=222

I like this one as well. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlOb0XMxt84&feature=player_detailpage#t=26

What the heck have this one as well.