POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who Break The Law. He Answers Poorly. : Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who BreakThe Law. He Answers Poorly. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Senator Asks Official Why He's Giving More Money To People Who BreakThe Law. He Answers Poorly.
From: clipka
Date: 12 Sep 2014 22:43:32
Message: <5413af54$1@news.povray.org>
Am 13.09.2014 04:18, schrieb Saul Luizaga:

http://www.upworthy.com/you-have-nothing-to-fear-testifying-in-front-of-senator-warren-as-long-as-you-know-facts-woops?c=click

> More ehh... I don't know... I'm an idiot testifying without any data at
> all...

Hm... you already posted a link to the exact same clip, except that it
was hosted at YouTube.

Also, while I do find some of the links interesting, I somehow feel
uncomfortable with the way you present them - kinda like being
force-fed, and it feels (at least to me) like you're turning this
newsgroup into a political platform. I think I would feel more
comfortable if you added some substantial comments of your own: There's
nothing wrong with trying to start a discussion here, but this feels
like you just want to sort of "evangelize", and I don't think this
newsgroup is the right place for that.

As I said, I find most of those links interesting, but the way you hand
them over to us /still/ makes me uneasy.