POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Chain Reaction : Chain Reaction Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Chain Reaction
From: James Holsenback
Date: 17 Aug 2014 07:41:54
Message: <53f09502$1@news.povray.org>
OK ... In a busy grocery store, oblivious person texting, causes someone
to swerve to avoid a collision. The hilarious part ... swerving shopper
tagged an entirely different person who was equally oblivious for the
same reason. Is it just around here, or are people just as tethered to
their devices elsewhere? Same day different store, I got a funny look
from someone standing in the same queue as me. I laughed at something
she had said to someone on the phone. Hey she was talking loud enough
for everyone (well at least me) to hear. Fair game right?