POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stunned!!!! : Re: Stunned!!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stunned!!!!
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Aug 2014 18:24:24
Message: <53deb698$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:11:25 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:

> But.. We can't have a real national ID, because it would like.. let the
> government screw us even more, or like be the, "mark of the beast", or
> something. Sigh...

Yeah, I know.  States' rights and all that - even though it's an
*inconvenience* for the citizens to have to deal with that stuff.  We
have freedom of movement inside the country, unless you can't afford to
replace a driver's license or other documentation you have to have (photo
ID of any sort, really).

Jim