POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Those who wait : Re: Those who wait Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Those who wait
From: scott
Date: 31 Jul 2014 06:15:18
Message: <53da1736$1@news.povray.org>
> flicker, and thought that the new ones did too. He also whined about
> them not being "natural light", which is, you know, the whole point of
> the bulbs with a blue coloration to them, to make them more natural, as
> per outdoor light.

Saying that, we ordered "daylight" colour LED bulbs, and seriously
several times I've come downstairs in the evening and thought "ooh the
sun's still out", only it was just the lights on. When you are used to
that, the other bulbs looks horribly yellow and dirty/old fashioned. I
guess with almost everything, it's just what you're used to, and people
generally resist change.