POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Those who wait : Re: Those who wait Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Those who wait
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 28 Jul 2014 14:43:06
Message: <53d699ba$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/07/2014 05:20 PM, scott wrote:
>> On Thursday, I finished a POV-Ray render that's been running for almost
>> exactly 2 years. I think this must be some kind of record or something!

Less than the electricity to illuminate the building, I would think...

> And are you planning to make the animation public?

Maybe. It's not all that interesting, actually. Really, it's only slow
due to all the radiosity. And all that does is make the images look less
artificial than they otherwise would have. When you look at an image,
you don't notice the flaws it doesn't have - you notice the flaws it
*does* have!

Basically, what I'm saying is... I suck at graphics. :-/