POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stunned!!!! : Re: Stunned!!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:34:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stunned!!!!
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 27 Jul 2014 00:48:03
Message: <53d48483$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/26/2014 3:34 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> That would probably be the best, but then, perhaps people would vote for
>> the one candidate who praises God all the time?
>
> It's a question of making beliefs be private or "none" becoming the
> norm.  That's something that's going to take some time over here.
>
> Jim

Yeah. Mostly its one side trying real hard to not offend anyone, while
babbling about god and refusing to stop patently insulting crap like the
national day of wishful thinking, while the other side spends almost as
much time claiming that everyone else isn't going to hell, while trying
to claim that, no, in fact **they** pray more, or are more godly, etc.,
than the other guy running, including their own party members, when
running against them.

--
Commander Vimes: "You take a bunch of people who don't seem any
different from you and me, but when you add them all together you get