POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Those who wait : Re: Those who wait Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Those who wait
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Jul 2014 18:33:15
Message: <53d42cab$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 26 Jul 2014 14:23:47 +0100, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> On Thursday, I finished a POV-Ray render that's been running for almost
> exactly 2 years. I think this must be some kind of record or something!

I had one that I ran a few years back that ran for a few months, but I
don't think I came close to 2 years.  What's more, it was one that had
been posted to p.b.i, and the render I did wasn't sufficiently better
than the one that was posted (I want to say it was one of Shay's, but I
don't think he ever posted source for his).

Jim