POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stunned!!!! : Re: Stunned!!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stunned!!!!
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Jul 2014 17:52:51
Message: <53d2d1b3$1@news.povray.org>
On 25/07/2014 22:21, Doctor John wrote:
>> Which flummoxed her and she did not mention religion gain
> ...now why does that not surprise me?
>
> John (still grinning at the mental image)

It came out when I was trying to suppress the impulse to punch her in
the throat. ;-)
(Not true. I'm just a smart arse and my tongue will get me hung. Or so
my Grandmother said.)

Round about that time. The project secretary sent me an email with a
religious strip cartoon. Which said that I was going to HELL if I did
not mend my ways.
But strangely  enough when I let it be known that I was Obeah (Juju).
Life got simpler and I became Uncle Stephen. o_O

--

Regards
     Stephen