POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stunned!!!! : Re: Stunned!!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stunned!!!!
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Jul 2014 16:53:55
Message: <53d2c3e3@news.povray.org>
On 23/07/2014 12:37, James Holsenback wrote:
> Sad state of affairs ... don't you think?

I am sorry to hear about your troubles, brother.
Maybe if we took some time together to reflect on this and pray to the
Lord it would smooth your troubled life. If you were willing to accept
the LORD Leviathan into your life... :-)

Seriously, if you can't move away and don't want to join the throng of
"I'll say anything for a bit of peace" brigade. Then learn the gentle
art of prevaricating.
A few years ago when I was working in Nigeria. (A country that builds
more churches than hospitals.) A group of us from work were on a tour of
Port Harcourt one Sunday. When the guide came on the bus she looked
around and fixed her eyes on me and said.
"I hope you have all been to church today."
I replied, slapping my chest.
"This is my Church. I carry GOD in my heart."
Which flummoxed her and she did not mention religion gain.
If she had only known what I really thought. I would have ended up with
a Soweto necklace.

As the song says:
FTA. FTA. The long and the short and the tall.

;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen