POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stunned!!!! : Re: Stunned!!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stunned!!!!
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 25 Jul 2014 10:00:20
Message: <53d262f4@news.povray.org>
On 7/25/2014 12:10 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Well, there are a lot of things that didn't become an issue for the
> general public, partly because Romney wouldn't really talk about what he
> believes or what his church practices.  I may not have liked him as a
> candidate or as a person, but I can respect him for saying "that's not
> what this election is about" and refusing to talk about his faith.  If he
> had been elected, I actually think he would have not had his faith be
> front and center, because he didn't want it in the spotlight.  He
> considered it to be a very personal thing, and not relevant to his policy
> choices.

On that note - what the hell where his policies exactly, I never noted
him actually pinning any down, really, unless, "I picked a Tea Party nut
to replace me, should my brain melt down while trying to figure out what
I actually believe this week, and the VP has to take over."? lol

--
Commander Vimes: "You take a bunch of people who don't seem any
different from you and me, but when you add them all together you get