POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stunned!!!! : Re: Stunned!!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stunned!!!!
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 25 Jul 2014 09:51:33
Message: <53d260e5$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/24/2014 9:23 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 05:36:00 -0400, James Holsenback wrote:
>
>>> Love and tolerance indeed...
>>>

>> and obviously telling lies isn't that big of a deal either ...
>
> Well, that depends.  If you're a Republican and do all the "Jesus is
> Lord" stuff, then you can practically get away with murder and not have
> to leave office.
>
> If you're a Democrat and you send a sext to someone, you are forced to
> resign in disgrace.
>
> While both sides have examples that contradict, overwhelmingly, if you're
> a Republican elected official and you get mired in a sex scandal or
> something, you aren't forced to leave office.
>
> Jim

Gosh, of course not. As long as your diddling Jesus in the restrooms,
along with whom ever else you had a scandal with, its all forgiven.
Didn't you know this? lol

--
Commander Vimes: "You take a bunch of people who don't seem any
different from you and me, but when you add them all together you get