POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stunned!!!! : Re: Stunned!!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stunned!!!!
From: James Holsenback
Date: 24 Jul 2014 06:09:47
Message: <53d0db6b$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/24/2014 06:02 AM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 24/07/2014 09:48 AM, Warp wrote:
>> I hear there are still some places in the US where there are basically
>> closet atheists who pretend to be Christians because else they would be
>> shunned and discriminated against. They would basically become outcasts.
>>
>> Love and tolerance indeed...
>
> Never mind that - I'm told there are places where if you say, out loud,
> that you don't believe in God, next day you'll find your house has been
> burned to the ground. And don't bother reporting it to the police
> either; they probably helped burn it.
>
> Glad I don't live there...

LOL ... maybe that's where I'm living! My next door neighbor has a large
"God Delivers" sign in his front yard. Now he's a pleasant enough
fellow, who has been going through a rather rough patch lately. He's
never tired to sermonize but I often felt the urge to ask him ... how's
that working out for ya!