POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stunned!!!! : Re: Stunned!!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:14:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stunned!!!!
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 23 Jul 2014 13:28:36
Message: <53cff0c4$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 07:37:59 -0400, James Holsenback wrote:

>  Sad
> state of affairs ... don't you think?

Very much so.

If that question came up (it fortunately hasn't for me), my answer would
probably be something along the lines of "The position in question is
looking for a number of skills I have; how do my personal beliefs relate
to the responsibilities of the job?"

This seems good:

http://www.businessinsider.com/when-hr-asks-about-religion-in-
interview-2014-5

So does this (from "Ask a Manager" - I really like the "That's an unusual
question, why do you ask?" answer)

http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/2011/01/10/is-
that-interview-question-legal

Jim