POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question : Re: Second question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:35:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Second question
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Jul 2014 03:27:47
Message: <53bceef3$1@news.povray.org>
From this whole exercise I must conclude that the "Clean Desk" movement
has gotten nowhere at all :-) At my office somewhen during the nineties
that was the policy; it didn't work of course.

So, what do I surround me with? Papers (lots of) from snippets (1x5 cm)
to A4 format; books (also paper, but different, as those from an older
generation know); a tea mug (full); a piece of toasted bread; a torture
instrument to pierce holes in paper sheets; two rulers for different
scales (e.g. 1:250 1:500 1:1250); two pens; a PC + screen; soundboxes.

Not properly on the desktop but within reach on a shelf, are more papers
and books; a box with an assorted collection of desktop junk like
scissors and staples etc; a pack of playing cards and a pack of Tarot
cards; a couple of notebooks (paper); a thermometer; two external drives.

I may have forgotten some items.... :-)

Thomas